The Alliance for the Certification of Lay Ecclesial Ministers (or, “the Alliance”) seeks to affirm and promote lay ecclesial ministry in parishes and dioceses throughout the United States. The Alliance is comprised of five national Catholic ministry organizations working collaboratively to produce common standards for lay ecclesial ministry and to implement and promote the certification of lay ecclesial ministers. The Alliance partners include:
- Federation of Diocesan Liturgical Commissions (FDLC)
- National Association for Lay Ministry (NALM)
- National Association of Pastoral Musicians (NPM)
- National Conference for Catechetical Leadership (NCCL)
- National Federation for Catholic Youth Ministry (NFCYM)
This year, NCCL certified two Lay Ecclesial Ministers, Matthew Brounstein and Patricia Mann. Congratulations!