A hall of creativity will include various exhibits with multiple catechetical tools, the NCCL Hub filled with activity and hospitality, raffles, and innovative presentations from various publishers/vendors.
Exhibiting at the National Conference for Catechetical Leadership includes:
- A booth in the Transformation Center.
- Opportunities to participate in raffles.
- Sponsorship activities.
- Exposure of your latest materials to NCCL Members, including brief descriptors in the program booklet.
- Customized ads in the program booklet.
- Networking with various diocesan directors and staff from offices in catechetical and evangelization ministries.
- Engagement in conversations with various parish catechetical leaders from all over the nation.
- Participation in the 25th Anniversary Celebration of the Catechism, a collaborative effort with NCCL and the Committee on Evangelization and Catechesis from the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops.
- Deluxe Corporate Members and Generous Donors will receive opportunities for conversations, seeking to turning trends in publishing into mission. (45 minute scheduled opportunity)
To secure a place for your organization, company, university, or ministry in the Transformation Center, register here.